As our country attempts to return to some semblance of normal again, we at The Katherine Holle House are taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our guests. We have been in routine contact with hospitality industry leaders, our city health office, and the Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast Association to stay abreast of the latest concerns with the virus and the best protective measures for ourselves and our guests.
We like to say you arrive as guests, but leave as friends. Providing exceptional service and establishing long term relationships are the lifeblood of our business. To that end, we consider your health just as important as ours! Some of the steps we are taking to keep us all safe include:
- Completely sanitizing all the hard surfaces in the rooms after every checkout.
- Washing and sanitizing all linens including duvet covers, pillow shams, and all "contact items" like sheets, towels, robes, etc....
- Maintaining a one day "quarantine" on each room after guests leave.
- Staggering breakfast times so no two groups of guests are at our table at a time.
- Providing single serve condiments such as salt and pepper, coffee creamer, etc...
- Only having the minimum table service on the table for the guests being served, and clearing/cleaning/resetting the table between service.
- And of course, frequent hand washing.
We are working very hard to make you feel safe in our home while still maintaining the level of hospitality and personal service we have become known for. If we err on the side of caution, please have the grace to understand that it is because we value each of our guests. Finding "the new normal" will be hard on us all, but I know we will figure it out together!